Sabbatical Leave Program Report
Within ninety calendar days following return from leave, the recipient of a sabbatical leave shall submit to the Chancellor a concise report of the results of the leave, to include the following:
- Account of activities during the leave, including travel itineraries, institutions and locations visited, persons with whom there was extensive consultation or collaboration, and any formal lectures delivered.
- Statement of progress made on the project as proposed in the application.
- Explanation of any significant changes from the initial approved proposal.
- Appraisal of the relationship between the results anticipated in the leave project statement and those actually achieved.
- Summary of any intellectual property issues.
- Statement of future activity related to the project, including plans for completion of the project and publication of results.
The report shall become a part of the supporting materials submitted with any proposal for subsequent promotion or merit increase.