Group Research Seminar
- Seminars in current research topics in nuclear engineering: Section 1 - Fusion; Section 2 - Nuclear Waste Management; Section 3 - Nuclear Thermal Hydraulics; Section 4 - Nuclear Chemistry; Section 6 - Nuclear Materials; Section 7 - Fusion reaction design; Section 8 - Nuclear Instrumentation.
- Graduate standing or instructor's permission
- Nuclear Waste Management
- Nuclear Thermal Hydraulics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Nuclear Materials
- Fusion reaction design
- Nuclear Instrumentation
- One and one-half hours of seminar per week
Assessment of Student Progress Toward Course Objectives:
- Must be taken on a satisfactory/unsatisfactory basis
- Course may be repeated for credit.